Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

PhotoBars Supplement for PS6/PS7 Users of Extensis PhotoTools

Old 07-12-2002, 12:55 PM
Hello Debra,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad this forum is helping me find PhotoTools users like yourself who weren't aware that there was a solution for recovering PhotoBars. As long as Adobe doesn't do anything too radical with Photoshop to cause an overall incompatibility with PhotoTools, then I suspect I'll continue in my efforts to maintain PhotoBars for future Photoshop versions. Since I'm not a software programmer, I can't provide any fixes for PhotoBars that would require anything more than remapping the buttons and toolbars. I'm still hopeful that Adobe might eventually provide a customizable toolbar enhancement of their GUI, but nothing yet has suggested that as likely to happen. However, I think the voice command interface of PS10 will eliminate the need for any toolbars. j/k

Thanks again,

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-12-2002, 01:35 PM
Thumbs down

YES!!! I see bars!!! I have no idea what I did but I must have done it right!! Wow, I almost forgot how sweet those little bars looked. I can't wait to start setting them up. I'm like a kid with a new toy here. I'll let you know how it goes. At least I remember quite a few of the old symbols. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software