Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Fotosketcher 2.10

Old 05-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Re: Fotosketcher 2.10

I use to use Jeeves (Ask Jeeves) all the time many many years ago. Very good search Engine too. Glad you found a model that will work for you David. I definitely know how it is right now and you deserve some compensation for all the work you did with this gem of yours.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Re: Fotosketcher 2.10

@ Steve: Thanks for your feedback and yes, that's definitely an idea I'd like to work on (but unfortunately it is not that easy to program, due to my idiosyncratic way of coding...). I'll look into it though, as it is a good idea and other users have also asked for it.
@ Lyle: Thank you for your encouragements :-) is still known as Ask Jeeves in the UK (as a P.G. Wodehouse fan myself, I can only applaud) and I have found that they are both a very professional and trustworthy company. I would not have partnered with them otherwise. The FotoSketcher toolbar is a way for me to generate enough revenue (together with the donations that some generous users have been making) to keep FotoSketcher completely free.
As an aside, I've just come back from a business trip in Paris yesterday and I spent the 2 hour train journey to write a new algorithm, which I think looks promising...
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software