RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

OnOneSoftware Perfect Photo Suite 6 Bugs!!!

Old 01-14-2012, 12:46 AM

Re: OnOneSoftware Perfect Photo Suite 6 Bugs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack zucker View Post
they agreed to give me a refund. I will purchase it again when they get a 6.03 version and fix the bugs with it. I do like the functionality and the results and it's a bargain in price compared to some of the other offerings.
OnOne gave me a refund right at one month into my 6.0 purchase. I don't know their rules, but I thought that was nice of them. It probably didn't hurt that I was a registered 5.5 user.
Tom
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Patron

I've had problems too with Windows 7 64-bit / Photoshop CS5.

I downloaded the Perfect Resize trial this week. It worked fine the first time I tried it but every time afterward I got a show-stopper display bug. The main image area turned red (as in R=255 G=0 B=0 red). In the lower left corner of the image was a spurious small square area where I could see a fraction of the image area taken from the upper part of the image.

However, in the Perfect Resize dialog I could see the entire image just fine. But after the first time I couldn't get its Crop and Resize functionality to crop, it only resized.

After Applying the Perfect Resize, back in my image my crop tool could not make visible marks although the Crop functionality still worked. But the crop was always offset from the area I actually selected.

I could (almost) see what I was doing because my layer thumbnails were still visible. When I did File > Print the print dialog showed the cropped image.

My saving grace in all this was that I also downloaded Alien Skin Blowup and it actually did a sharper enlargement for me than Perfect Resize did, so Blowup is the product I'm buying and from the results would have bought anyway.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-14-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertAsh View Post
I've had problems too with Windows 7 64-bit / Photoshop CS5.

In the lower left corner of the image was a spurious small square area where I could see a fraction of the image area taken from the upper part of the image.
Robert,
I'm sorry that you too had problems with an OnOne product, but I did enjoy your description of the small square...spurious...good word!

I apologize to all for leaving an unhelpful post, but good vocabulary must be rewarded!

Tom
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-14-2012, 04:37 AM
Patron

Tom,

You're pretty cool, my friend Nice to meet you!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software