Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Artensoft's Photo Collage.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Artensoft's Photo Collage.

2/23/2012 - as of today the offer described below has expired.

You may want to check out the site in general ( Offerings appear to be all over the place, not limited to digital imaging software.

Giveaway is giving Tilt-shift Generator from Artensoft today (downloaded it but have not installed it yet), but that's not what I'm starting this thread for. They are also offering a 70% discount because of their GAOTD offering (today only; keycode at GAOTD site) on their other programs and I've had my eye on Photo Collage since I saw Steve Job's collage a while back (they actually used Synthetik Studio Artist for that collage, but I don't have that much money; lol). $23.99 still isn't cheap, but I worked my tail off and made over $200 last Monday, so I said why not. lol

It took over an hour to add just the white background images from their site and also render the collage (my guess since I didn't clock it would be it took 25 minutes for the actually collage). Now if I used a smaller sample, it might have taken a lot less time (might test this later) but still happy I am and that's all that really matters. Now the image is huge so only providing a thumbnail; link to the actual render is below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00422crpb_th.jpg (18.8 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by DannyRaphael; 02-23-2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: note - offer expired
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software