Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Lumiere v1.0 for Photoshop

Old 08-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Lumiere v1.0 for Photoshop

I've released my new commercial plugin Lumiere. Please feel free to check it out. 64 bit coming soon.

Lumiere is a powerful Adobe Photoshop® plugin capable of generating advanced glow effects.

Please click here to download Lumiere.

Lumiere can produce sophisticated specular blooms, flared highlights and diffused glows combined with total control over every possible variable, all at the artist's fingertips. Lumiere works on image luminance just like real glows do. The brighter areas of the image are processed into beautiful glows.

Lumiere offers professional-grade masking controls for isolated glows. The artist can specify a hotspot and falloff radius as well as image coordinates for advanced masking operations. Ten different luma conversion algorithms are available based on various industry standardized color spaces. Lumiere provides two highly optimized diffusion algorithms with independent axis control and multi-pass operations. Glow-specific features such as gamma adjustment, saturation control, chromatic aberration, pixel noise capabilities and diffusion color tinting provide unsurpassed features for generating ultra-realistic glow effects.

Lumiere has been developed for the professional digital imaging industry and therefore supports both 8 / 16 bits per channel color modes using 100% multithreaded rendering capabilities. A highly adjustable and resizable preview window instantly provides progress, zoom, image fit, realtime operations and statistical information after each pass.

Reply With Quote top
Old 05-03-2015, 04:49 AM
Re: Lumiere v1.0 for Photoshop

This gentleman's links have changed, but he has some seriously fun freeware filters. A bit on the math-y side for my taste, but I killed a good hour playing with the various sliders.

I did not check out his Lumiere plugin, but there is a link to its new dedicated site.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software