RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Twisted Brush Studio Pro 17 for free, but....

Old 09-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Patron

Twisted Brush Studio Pro 17 for free, but....

...you have only around 12 more hours to get it. Someone at DPR shared the info (but couldn't share a link since they forbid there). I just installed it. You provide them an email and they will provide you a user name and key. Works great. Not a painter, but many folk here are. I do dabble with painting on occasion and have been wanting Twisted brush for a little while now.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-06-2012, 12:35 AM

Re: Twisted Brush Studio Pro 17 for free, but....

Excellent! I've really missed Twisted brush since I moved to an iMac...but now we have a new Windows laptop so I can start playing with this terrific software again
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-13-2012, 10:21 PM

Obviously this free offer has expired but I picked up Ver-17 last week from Giveaway Of The Day. My question is are there any other people using this software? The Cloning brushes are very interesting. Anyone have any advice or tricks to using these brushes. Can a regular brush be modified into a cloner brush? Seems way easier then Painter. Any suggestions on this subject?

Joe
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Patron

I'm not a painter Joe so I've not really played with it much after installing it (but it does some cool things no doubt). It does have some cool filters though and might play with them more when I get in the mood to explore things outside of the GIMP. lol

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-25-2012, 01:13 AM

Joe - that's a drawback of this program - too many options and not enough tutorials.

I'm trying to get Medhi kaleidoscope filter working with this and am not having any luck. I have to admit I keep getting distracted with...mandela brushes...background kaleidoscope filters...(see attached)

Had anybody gotten Photoshop compatible plugins to work with TB Studio pro? If so how?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NancysTwistedBrush_1_87k.jpg (78.7 KB, 13 views)
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-25-2012, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasturtium View Post
Joe - that's a drawback of this program - too many options and not enough tutorials.

I'm trying to get Medhi kaleidoscope filter working with this and am not having any luck. I have to admit I keep getting distracted with...mandela brushes...background kaleidoscope filters...(see attached)

Had anybody gotten Photoshop compatible plugins to work with TB Studio pro? If so how?
I know what you mean about those mandela brush's lol but so far have only messed around with the software not really tried anything yet

Palms
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-25-2012, 11:01 AM

I totally agree about not having enough tutorials. There are hundreds of books for Photoshop but not even one for this excellent software. I've been playing with the cloner brushes and I'm very impressed. So many options but no information an how to modify them to work like a AHB in Photoshop. Frustrating.

Joe
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software