Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

web programming

Old 11-08-2002, 11:15 PM
web programming

hi, i know that this is the wrong forum for this, but I will ask you a help: how can i convert a wmv format that windows movie maker created to mpeg so i can upload it into a friend's server? the quality is bad and I still cant find the answer. Also, can I ask you a favor, pls suggest some project for me because we have aproject at school that requires one to do web programming. what projects could i do? lets keep it simple. the requirement is that it should have server that is created by jsp or asp. i'm not sure. pls. suggest sites where i can start learning how to program dhtml, java script and server programming. where can i also download a pc version of tomcat i can't see any. thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-09-2002, 08:55 AM
Try here for a converter. I use their media wizard for audio conversions and it works great. For free converters, run a search on Google, specify "wmv to mpeg coverters" Hope this is a start.

Forgot about this site as well. Programmers Heaven, it has converters and might help the rest as well

Last edited by dcarr; 11-09-2002 at 09:01 AM.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software