Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

PhotoKit Plugin

Old 11-19-2002, 08:26 PM
Thumbs down PhotoKit Plugin

For those of you interested there is a new photoshop plugin that I think a lot of you will be interested in trying out. It's call photokit and is available from Pixel Genius. The new plugin has numerous effects that will be very useful for restoration work. They have a windows and Mac versions available for a free 7 day try out. It's really fun to use on images posted on this site and I find can improve them in many ways. It's by far one of the best automated plugins I have seen and used. It has been put together by likes of Bruce Fraser, Seth Resnick, and Jeff Schewe, to name a few.

Last edited by Doug Nelson; 11-19-2002 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-20-2002, 01:15 AM
Hi Bill:

Welcome to RetouchPRO. That's a great tidbit you've shared.

I did a little surfing and came up with this article to supplement your comments.

Thanks again for taking the leap. Hope you see you around the forums.

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-20-2002, 06:52 AM
Hi Danny: Thank you for the kind welcome to RetouchPro and forwarding Luminous Landscape's preview of PhotoKit. Luminius Landscape is a highly respected web site and to give PhotoKit a good review speaks a lot for this new Plugin. I have been playing with PhotoKit for several days on a few images from RetouchPro and think it has improved posted images that all ready looked good.

thanks again,
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software