Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Software
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Photoshop, Lightroom, Paintshop Pro, Painter, etc., and all their various plugins. Of course, you can also discuss all other programs, as well.

Old 12-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Location: northwest Indiana, about 45 minutes from Chicago, IL

I just found out about a freeware download that might come in handy for those of you who create greeting cards, or have other uses for different fonts. There are two programs. One is freeware, and another is much more expensive ($5.00). Yes, that's five dollars, not fifty dollars! Since I rarely use different fonts (that, and the fact that I'm tight), I opted for the freeware. With the program, you are able to see what different fonts actually look like before selecting them. I just downloaded the software, so I can't report too much on it, except to say that it does work, and it takes very little time to download. Here's the link. One other thing ... I downloaded the fl2.exe file (you have a choice of which to download), and it was a snap. For the record, I'm using Windows XP home edition. I almost forgot, when you get to the page from the link, click on "downloads" on the left side of the screen. That's where you'll find the download files.

Reply With Quote top
Old 12-24-2003, 11:07 PM
Haven't tried that one, but found out about this one recently

X Fonter Web link here

again lets you view installed fonts, write out what you want to test the fonts, but it has a little xtra.

as they say on the site..
It also allows you to make nice 3D Graphics (banners, text) that you can use for your webpages, emails and much more

this is kinda fun

one more thing I like.. if your a font junkie like me, and download any free fonts you see, this is fun, while you go though checking your fonts, if you find one you don't like or use, you can delete it from the list and your hard drive right there..

and hey its free too

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Software