RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Topaz Labs Support Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Topaz Labs Support Forum Official support forum for the Topaz line of Photoshop plugins

web page problems

Old 10-19-2008, 03:05 PM

web page problems

Is anybody else out there having problems accessing the topaz web page ?
I have been trying for two days after having the email to download denoise and cant access it !
i can get on a few of the pages but not the ones for adjust or denoise, I am using firefox but have tried internet explorer as well ! ! !

Palms
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-19-2008, 05:56 PM

Re: web page problems

Hi palms 1,
I just tried the web page and had no problems.

Ray
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2008, 05:20 AM

Thanks for the answer Ray i had a sneeking suspicion it is something my side (i have had a similar problem with one other web site in the past ) I will have a try again and if no joy will contact topaz see if they can help

thank you again

Palms
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2008, 08:34 AM

You're welcome Palms.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2008, 09:23 AM

hi,
I am using IE6, everything at the site appears to be working fine including the webpages for the denoise and adjust..

if this is the only site you have problem with i would normally think it the site , however, possible that there a issue with the internet cache, you might try purging that and see what happens....

also, if your trying to reach the site via that link in email msg, try just copy and paste the address from the email link into your browser address bar... sometimes linnk in email msg for some strange reason don't work with certain websites....

Quote:
Originally Posted by palms1 View Post
Is anybody else out there having problems accessing the topaz web page ?
I have been trying for two days after having the email to download denoise and cant access it !
i can get on a few of the pages but not the ones for adjust or denoise, I am using firefox but have tried internet explorer as well ! ! !

Palms
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2008, 09:43 AM

Thank you Barry cleared the cache and got the page and download ok

Palms
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2008, 10:18 AM

hi,
great!!! , there a lot of issues that occurrs where clearing the internet cache does wonders just like doing a simple defrag cures a lot of unusual minor issues....

for example after awhile webpages on my system and some programs will not be as perky as they normally are... and when that happen not only a purge,, but defrag and i am back normal..

good luck on the program... in fact I been thinking about getting also....
by the way..... do you have any thoughts or experience on how good it is the adjust and the noise???

Quote:
Thank you Barry cleared the cache and got the page and download ok

Palms
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-20-2008, 12:53 PM

Jerry i dont always think about clearing the cache i suppose it is because i am more used to IE, i have only used firefox for about a year now , mind you i need to check up on the defrag has been a while

on adjust i think it is worth getting, you do not have to use it to the extreme (as i tend to) it can be used very subtly and with relative ease, the denoise i have not used as much but again it seems worthwile
if you look here there is a example of using adjust on a not so good image ( not the sky though i added that and then used adjust on it ) i may have used the denoise as well as going this far can make noise and it sometimes needs smoothing out a tad

The adjust trial is for 30 days so is worth giving it a whirl and then if you go ahead and buy you just enter the key

Palms

Last edited by palms; 10-20-2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: added to
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-21-2008, 03:16 PM

hi,
thank you for the info.......
i have been looking at topaz adjust and vivacity also been looking at ReDynaMix HDR ..... sometime it make my head spin on trying to pick the right one for me...lol....

Quote:
Jerry i dont always think about clearing the cache i suppose it is because i am more used to IE, i have only used firefox for about a year now , mind you i need to check up on the defrag has been a while

on adjust i think it is worth getting, you do not have to use it to the extreme (as i tend to) it can be used very subtly and with relative ease, the denoise i have not used as much but again it seems worthwile
if you look here there is a example of using adjust on a not so good image ( not the sky though i added that and then used adjust on it ) i may have used the denoise as well as going this far can make noise and it sometimes needs smoothing out a tad

The adjust trial is for 30 days so is worth giving it a whirl and then if you go ahead and buy you just enter the key

Palms
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-21-2008, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerryb View Post
hi,
thank you for the info.......
i have been looking at topaz adjust and vivacity also been looking at ReDynaMix HDR ..... sometime it make my head spin on trying to pick the right one for me...lol....
I know what you mean, it all depends on what images you like but i have used adjust more than i have used dynamic photo hdr ( it has the ReDynamix in with it )

Palms
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Topaz Labs Support Forum