Go Back   RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Topaz Labs Support Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Topaz Labs Support Forum Official support forum for the Topaz line of Photoshop plugins

New to purchase Topaz Bundle - advice?

Old 05-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Question New to purchase Topaz Bundle - advice?

I just purchased the Topaz bundle, (adjust, denoise and simplify) yesterday and printed the three different pages of purchase documentation where it gives the links for downloading the program.

There are two links for each product - one associated with and the other associated with

The purchase documentation says to download the software at both locations. Once near the top and the other after the Topaz Lab's signature.

What gives? Why do they supply two different links?

To be clear, I'm not looking for the free trial. I need to get to the link for my purchase of the product.

Thanks for any clarification someone can give me.

Reply With Quote top
Old 05-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Re: New to purchase Topaz Bundle - advice?

I would probably wait for Eric to answer your thread. It may take a day or two, due to the higher volumes of things he responds to now. He does receive emails of all posts here.

But, if you just cannot wait...
It sounds like a typo on their part, regarding downloading from "both sites"; they should have said "either site". They always have a mirror site setup for downloads.

I haven't purchased the "bundle". But, I did purchase Adjust at an earlier version. Typically, you can download and install the products from any site, even; then, the key is emailed to you. All you do is enter the key the first time running the app or plug-in. I would wager it is still the same - it does not care where you get the application, as long as you have a valid key code. So, if you feel like you really want to see it in action now, try it. The programs do work with Windows' add/remove programs control panel applet. So, no harm done.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Re: New to purchase Topaz Bundle - advice?

Thanks Tommy,

The link from is only good until June 5. The other from didn't have a date restriction. I have the registration keys they sent so all should be fine. It just threw me for a loop to have so many choices. If those links were provided as mirror sites or alternatives, then I'm fine with that. It was just a bit confusing.

I hope I'm able to get to play with this very soon. Looks like a great set of plug-ins.

Thanks again!
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Tools > Vendor Support > Topaz Labs Support Forum