RetouchPRO

RetouchPRO (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/)
-   Topaz Labs Support Forum (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/topaz-labs-support-forum/)
-   -   adjust v4 presets (http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/topaz-labs-support-forum/29264-adjust-v4-presets.html)

palms 03-02-2010 03:51 AM

adjust v4 presets

I have downloaded and installed the new update for adjust
which looks good, need to play a bit more with it though ! !

one thing i have noticed though is my presets don't seem to of carried over ( i thought they did from v2 to v3 ) anyone shed any light on this or do i have to find them and re install them manually ?

Palms

mistermonday 03-02-2010 09:08 AM

Re: adjust v4 presets

Hi Palms, Each new version of Topaz Labs apps installs itself in a new folder C>Program Files>Topaz Labs>. So unless you uninstalled Adjust 3, its folder will still be there. You can retrieve the presets and place them in Adjust 4's folder. You can also run any older version of Topaz apps, just like you can with PS.
Regards, Murray

palms 03-02-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistermonday (Post 260622)
Hi Palms, Each new version of Topaz Labs apps installs itself in a new folder C>Program Files>Topaz Labs>. So unless you uninstalled Adjust 3, its folder will still be there. You can retrieve the presets and place them in Adjust 4's folder. You can also run any older version of Topaz apps, just like you can with PS.
Regards, Murray

Thanks Murray
i thought that might be the case but i couldnt find them, i have now i was looking in the wrong place :blush:
thanks again

Palms

alira 03-27-2010 04:23 AM

Can you run the adjust 4 presets in version 3? I may be in the minority but do not like the new interface but like the new presets.

palms 03-27-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alira (Post 262825)
Can you run the adjust 4 presets in version 3? I may be in the minority but do not like the new interface but like the new presets.

I dont know about that but try emailing topaz they have a good reply system to all questions

Palms

bpurvis 03-28-2010 02:25 PM

I installed the new update yesterday and really liked the new presets. But of course you always have to play with it a little more, and a little more, and maybe just a bit more after that. (I'd insert a smiley face, but can't remember how : )
Becky

palms 03-29-2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpurvis (Post 262940)
I installed the new update yesterday and really liked the new presets. But of course you always have to play with it a little more, and a little more, and maybe just a bit more after that. (I'd insert a smiley face, but can't remember how : )
Becky

:grin::grin::grin::):) I know what you mean (smilies are at the top of the box where you write your message )

Palms

bpurvis 03-29-2010 11:51 AM

You're right! I found them. :grin: