|Turning Portraits into Digital Sketches, Oils, Watercolors Thinking about expanding beyond your traditional portrait and/or restoration, retouching and colorizing black and white image services? Find out what others are doing and how they are doing it.|
| ||Thread Tools|
Yes, a smudge.
More accurately, a GREYCstoration assisted smudge (a few other friends involved tool, but that's my secret).
This one is a little "out there," but since I was experimenting with the AKVIS sketch plugin, that's OK:
* Image > Image size: Width 12", 80 ppi
* Base layer created by opening up shadows and her eye color with levels and boosting saturation
* AKVIS sketch applied to a copy of Base
* VP Oils applied twice to sketch layer to ket the wet paint on paper look
* Paint Engine > Wetter applied to sketch layer for more wet look
* Base layer duplicated and dragged to top of layer stack, hide all layer mask added, blend mode changed from Normal to Color
* Base layer duplicated and dragged to top of layer stack, hide all layer mask added, blend mode changed from Normal to Hue
* Base layer duplicated and dragged to top of layer stack, hide all layer mask added, blend mode changed from Normal to Saturation
* Airbrushed white on layer masks of top 3 layers to selectively reveal semi-surreal colors
...and we have a Happy Accident!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Quality Photo Retouching @ Good Rate||radixindia||Classifieds||0||10-04-2007 01:16 PM|
|Oxidation to photo||Joramilea||Photo Restoration||18||10-25-2006 07:44 PM|
|Scanning an 18"x13" photo in Edmonton, AB||smiley guy||Input/Output/Workflow||6||11-05-2005 09:31 AM|
|Wedding photo help||Retep||Photo Restoration||6||09-07-2005 08:52 PM|
|Just the photo, not the background||Bluewater||Photo Compositing||5||02-20-2004 08:32 AM|