Go Back   RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Turning Portraits into Digital Sketches, Oils, Watercolors
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Turning Portraits into Digital Sketches, Oils, Watercolors Thinking about expanding beyond your traditional portrait and/or restoration, retouching and colorizing black and white image services? Find out what others are doing and how they are doing it.

Art History Brush

Old 09-17-2014, 09:36 PM
Art History Brush

Hey it's been awhile. Has anyone been able to find any AHB's on the internet? I have Vitaly's and I've made a few but mine are all crap. Been searching the net and I can't find any one's that can be used to make a realistic watercolour. Just wondering if anybody has found or made some good brushes.

Thanks. Joe
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Technique > Photo-Based Art > Turning Portraits into Digital Sketches, Oils, Watercolors