Go Back   RetouchPRO > Community > Website Feedback
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Website Feedback Discussion of the website and forums

Happy Birthday to Us!

Old 04-08-2002, 06:59 PM

Happy Birthday, RetouchPro!!!!!

What a wonderful site this is. I can't begin to tell you the things I have learned in the short time I have been here. Thank you so much, Doug, for all of your hard work. Thank you just seems so inadequate! I will never forget my first submission and how everyone was so nice and welcomed me so warmly. I think joining this site will be one of the wonderful things in my life that I will never forget. Thanks, Doug, and all of you for being so supportive, and giving me the encouragement that I greatly needed at this time in my life.

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-08-2002, 07:35 PM
Happy First Birthday, RETOUCHPRO!!

Like some others, I visited this forum off and on before deciding to join in, and even then figured that I'd just pick up some handy techniques and go find another place to fish for goodies. But "my foot got stuck in the door", as the Music Man said.

Doug, Sharon is right when she says that your respectful attitude has set the tone. And everyone else has followed respectfully in line -- to help, to learn, to share, and to enjoy.

Here's to keeping the forum going and growing, and most importantly, keeping it a safe place to learn and share thoughts, ideas, and techniques.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-19-2002, 07:04 AM
Happy Birthday

Dear Doug,
Thanks for your dedication to this site! I haven't been around very long - still getting used to all that is here. You have done a great job in developing this site and providing the many resources it offers.

I look forward to the time I spend with Retouch Pro..and enjoy the helpful spirit that is pervasive here.

Again, many thanks!
Barbara Kessling
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Community > Website Feedback