RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > What's New
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Chat Room

What's New New additions to the website and forums (recommended you subscribe to receive e-mail notification)

Advertise Here

Site Update 03/06/08

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Janitor

Site Update 03/06/08

A new spring-themed contest just started over in the Contests forum. If you've got spring fever like I do, maybe this will help.

I got a couple of good Challenge submissions last month, so I'll be posting those shortly. Keep an eye out over in the Challenges area. (but I still need more challenges, so email me your lowrez thumbnails to dnelson at this domain)

I'm always puzzled why more people don't use our Gallery to show their work. I'm especially puzzled about people that join our Patron program and then don't use the huge amount of Gallery space it allows them.

Our Archives area hasn't had a single submission in months.

However, our Blogs have had a lot of new posts, you really do need to check over their regularly to keep up. They're a genuine success story.

And our Library keeps chugging along, growing steadily. Don't forget to add your own favorite resource links.

I've made some changes to our privacy statement, you probably should reread it. Nothing has changed about our policy, just Google has required a couple of paragraphs to be added about their ads.

Speaking of Google ads, I'd appreciate it if you'd turn off any ad-blockers just for this site. While our site traffic is at an all-time record, our ad revenue is dropping. You don't need to read the ads, but we get paid just for having them show in your browser (unless you block them). If you really can't stand them, remember our Patrons never see any ads.