Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work/Jobs Talk about the business side of things. Advice, questions, inspiration, and moral support

New to the Game Advice in VAST AMOUNTS WOULD HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Question New to the Game Advice in VAST AMOUNTS WOULD HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

tahoma size2color=black
Can anyone contact me via messenger to talk me through some modifications on images from a fashion shoot.. FIist Impression is the best I live in New York City, just got a new G4 Powerbook and a first client from a Urban Magazine here... I am done with the configuration of this machine, but now that I have graduated as well from a multimedia design cousre. I have chosen to venture into retouching since I'm a photographer also. I have done retouching on my own images but for this first client I have to do lots of mods to the images(models) augmentation to so speak breast, butts and strech marks along with a hair removal and another for making flaws in shoe size smaller in other words the model had shoes on the were a few size to big and I have to correct that as well.. Any advice wil be well taken and heeded with highest of esteem thanks

Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs