Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work/Jobs Talk about the business side of things. Advice, questions, inspiration, and moral support

Does anyone need a retouching assistant/intern?

Old 10-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Does anyone need a retouching assistant/intern?

My name is Katarina and I am currently working as a retouching/office/general assistant at a photography studio in Ramsey, NJ. I mostly work with architecture shots and corporate portraits. But I love retouching and I really think this is the direction I want to head in my career. However, the photographer I am working with is moving to Delaware at the end of the year and I would like to find a new full time position before then.

So if anyone in the NYC area needs an assistant or intern I would love to learn more retouching techniques and work with a different subject matter! (Houses get pretty boring after a while)

I am in the process of putting together a portfolio with all my befores and afters, but if anyone has any available positions or ideas of where to look, I would greatly appreciate it!

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-24-2005, 07:37 AM
Hey, small world! I work in a small design studio in Ramsey. I wonder if I know your photographer?

Sorry, I don't know of a position for you though. But I wish you the best anyway.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs