Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work/Jobs Talk about the business side of things. Advice, questions, inspiration, and moral support

How advertise or get clients or jobs in LA?

Old 04-29-2009, 11:30 AM
How advertise or get clients or jobs in LA?

Hey all. I have had a small post production business at home. Mostly doing photo and video to DVD stuff. lots of photo retouching, color correction, fixit stuff.

I've done most of my advertising on my vehicle as a vinyl wrap as well as free postings on Craigslist and some other free sites. Not alot of hits to date.

Also visit Monster, Career builder, CL, and where ever I can find hits on photo retoucher, photo editor, photoshop and whatever other search parameters I type in but not alot of hits. I know those jobs are out there but not sure where.

When I submit I rarely get any response at all and I feel I have a strong portfolio as well as website.

How are most of you finding work in LA
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs