RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work/Jobs Talk about the business side of things. Advice, questions, inspiration, and moral support

Buying retouching services

Old 08-01-2009, 12:38 PM

Question Buying retouching services

I'm very new here, somewhat new to digital tech (slow learner!), mucho years in advertising photography. I may need services (product/skin) and online I find all sorts of vendors. I know cheap is cheap, and I know what pro retouching should look like. Any general comments - I'm in Pennsylvania, USA - can/should I look offshore? Can you mention 3 of the best, for decent commercial work (not fashion or cosmetics - I don't do that)? Appreciate any ideas. Thanks!
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-01-2009, 11:44 PM

Re: Buying retouching services

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtrodden View Post
I'm very new here, somewhat new to digital tech (slow learner!), mucho years in advertising photography. I may need services (product/skin) and online I find all sorts of vendors. I know cheap is cheap, and I know what pro retouching should look like. Any general comments - I'm in Pennsylvania, USA - can/should I look offshore? Can you mention 3 of the best, for decent commercial work (not fashion or cosmetics - I don't do that)? Appreciate any ideas. Thanks!
Hi, I'm Mart.

What do you do? I'm a fashion retoucher and I do other stuff such image enchacement, corrections, weddings and the like. Drop me an e-mail or a private message and see what we can do.

Regards,

Mart
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-02-2009, 05:24 AM

Quote:
I am based in melbourne
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-02-2009, 11:28 AM

Thank you for your responses; all have been useful. I am more focused on US/local sources, as we have watched too much go offshore already. I have read all and will retain info gathered pending client developments.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-02-2009, 12:39 PM

Thumbs up Re: Buying retouching services

Quote:
Thank you for your responses; all have been useful. I am more focused on US/local sources, as we have watched too much go offshore already. I have read all and will retain info gathered pending client developments.
Mmmmhhh... Well... I will send you my portfolio via PM. Ifyou need something that I can do for you, just le me know. I'm based in Argentina.

Regards,

Mart
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs