Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work/Jobs Talk about the business side of things. Advice, questions, inspiration, and moral support

Retouching resume help

Old 09-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Question Retouching resume help

What is a retouching resume suppose to look like and what do you include. I am new to this whole thing so bear with me. I recently done some jobs for some independent record labels. I was asked to do some graphic treatments for a karl denson's Album cover. the Manager and producer love my work and I was paid, but the record company turned it down because it was to close release date. So can Include this on my resume. I mean I was paid but the image never made it on commercial shelves. All my work has been freelance and random usually working with one two people, plus I don't talk industry speak. is there any one out there who can show me what a proper freelance retouching/Digital illustration/graphic Design resume should look like. I have never been a resume guy. I done alot of stuff but I don't know what's essential to place on it or the proper format. Again I know this might be basic
but resumes are not my friend. Photoshop is my friend.

newbie reaching out
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs