RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work/Jobs Talk about the business side of things. Advice, questions, inspiration, and moral support

finding work

Old 07-27-2010, 03:38 AM

finding work

I am an independent fashion designer and I am overwhelmed with production that I cannot keep up with photographing my new collection, so....
I am looking for a fashion photographer (or someone with a flair for fashion & style!!!) who is looking to expand their portfolio with fashion items such as handbags, jewelry and shoes.
This is an UNPAID position to start, HOWEVER, I am looking to hire someone as my personal photographer as the business grows; I can offer some fun fashion items in exchange for your services.
The ideal candidate has some education and/or photography experience, knowledge of photoshop, and is interested in building a long term relationship!

If you feel you meet the above, please send me an email with some samples of your fashion related work.
To have an idea of the brand and to get an idea of the Ebb & Flow products, visit www.ebbnf.com
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2010, 03:42 AM

Re: finding work

Here is one of many adds you see
Unfortunately Someone will take this job
Also Unfortunate is the fact," IF" I needed someone to help me I could get some one to work for free and probably half decent or better skills.I have even seen them on here
What say you
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-28-2010, 02:30 AM

Aspiring photographers seeking experience/portfolio are invited to work in a 2 day [August 3-4} glamour shoot of young models in Montreal. Must have the proper equipment and lighting for indoor boudoir shoot. Please submit resume, website if you have and samples of work.

Les photographes ambitieux à la recherche d'expérience/d'un portfolio sont invités à travailler pendant deux jours (les 3 et 4 août) à une séance photos de charme de jeunes modèles à Montréal. Faut voir la prope équipment et lumieres pour une séance de photo de l'intérieur. Veuillez soumettre votre résumé, votre site Web si vous en avez un et des exemples de vos travaux.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
•Compensation: no pay
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-28-2010, 02:33 AM

Heres another great ad
I asked this question many Times IF and Who is actually making money
Its just because I know Education And Equipment is Expensive and I keep Seeing adds like this one Or Intern Or People willing to work for free
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs