Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work/Jobs Talk about the business side of things. Advice, questions, inspiration, and moral support

Glamour/Photographic retouching professional standards required.. thanks!

Old 10-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Wink Glamour/Photographic retouching professional standards required.. thanks!

I'm currently building up a portfolio for glamour and other related work and currently have a shoot for next week aswell as images from the last shoots I've had done that concerning the Photoshop I'm not happy with as it was standard touch ups but certain aspects like colours/contrast were also altered and I'm a perfectionist basically. I'm looking for someone experienced in photoshop and familiar with glamour retouching and photographic work aswell as possibly a graphic designer as I would also like some web graphics designed for a project I have underway which would include these images and something quite artistic. I have a couple of different types of shoots organized for October/November and the second shoot would be very artistic and more creative but if this sounds like a project that interests anyone then please get in touch and I can send you an example of my images and possibly explain as regards to the design side of things. Obviously I will discuss any required fees via e-mail or drop me a PM for quickness with examples of you're work or details. I hope this doesn't appear to upfront but I know this is one of the best forums so as a new member I thought I'd just post what I'm looking for. Thanks for any responses and advice if you could possibly guide me in the right direction.

Lv cassandra x x
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-09-2004, 12:47 AM
Hi Cassandra

Welcome to RP!

... I'm moving your Thread to the "Work/Jobs" Forum ....

Hope you find what you're looking for...

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-11-2004, 12:35 PM
no spam

Last edited by Ant; 05-03-2005 at 12:34 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-15-2004, 04:00 AM
I want to have a try

Hello. I think I can obviously improve the model's skin, nose, mouth, eyes, face, body. naturally without artificial vestige, like surgery, some creative. If you are interested in me, please post your sample photo to (<20Mb) with your requirement. I'd like to have a try.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Work/Jobs