RetouchPRO

Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Website Questions and (hopefully) answers about setting up your own business or gallery website

Can someone give me some help please?

Old 03-26-2005, 11:43 AM

Come check out my new webpage (I am so happy)

Please check out my new webpage!

This took me all day to do, first i did the tutorial that Danny added to the forum yesterday, this took me hours cos i had to open up lots of pictures to get the photos etc, then i wanted to be able to click on the pictures to goto different pages, seen it done didnt know how to do it, so i saved the layers one in photoshop, emailed loads of people but got not replies, so i did a search on google, found psp7 image mapping, the details just in text form only gave me an idea to do this as a tutorial, (another day) then i took 4 attempts with the image mapping, and uploaded, deleted about 6 times till i got what i wanted, i am so proud of it, i shall do the other pages at my leisure now, it had to be done, i have also added this page to my MEpage on ebay, so very pleased...

I wonder if i could go into website making lol! okay i am getting giddy!!!

Last edited by Legacy~Art; 03-26-2005 at 03:49 PM. Reason: updating page
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-26-2005, 04:17 PM

Hi Legacy~,

I've just visited your Web-site which I find very, very nice!!!!

I love the 'scattered' pictures, the background and the colours!!!

Looking forward to visiting 'you' again later ...
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-26-2005, 10:23 PM

Good job Elle. The colors and the composition work well.

Janet
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-26-2005, 11:22 PM

Wink

Hey Legacy~,
I checked out your site and it is coming along really nice! I too love the 'scattered' pictures, and I hope you keep us posted as to the progress. I beleive you certainly could go into web design. I will keep you in mind for myself, when the time comes that I need a site. BTW, I always enjoy your work.
Jessy
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-27-2005, 06:25 AM

Thank you i am off to show it my family today...

Hi Flora thank you, i got the idea from the tutorial Danny added to the forum 2 days ago.

Thanks Janet, you know i keep looking and thinking that the left picture needed to be moved away from the writing, but then i thought stop it is going to drive me mad.

Thanks Jessy, if you need any help i'd be glad to guide you through it, i haven't tried the history art brush yet maybe i ask you for help on that, by the way you got a gorgeous kid!!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-28-2005, 06:40 PM

Talking

Thank you for the compliment. I got some more fun pics of him for everyone to play with. (little devil is so photogenic, it makes me sick. lol) I want to get a site going, but I have to wait just a little bit, as I have a lot going on right now. As far as the art history brush, I'm afraid I'll need some more pratice with that. It can be hard to control. But I just got my Graphire3 today and I'm sure that will help fine tune things for me. Don't forget to post an update on your site for us.
Jessy
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-28-2005, 06:59 PM

Look forward to painting him...

When its finished i shall give you the heads up i promise, i have already done some uploading to the black and white pictures i have done.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-29-2005, 08:25 AM

Morning Legacy: I just tried to go to your Web site. But having problems! I get to a bright yellow background page, and click on the center graphic then it takes me to a blank yellow page again. I still live inthe dark ages and have dialup so that could be the reason. I sure wanted to see your work. Neb
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-29-2005, 09:59 AM

Hiya Neb

Upto now its just the main page and the black and white picture and the camera picture that as any thing on it, the others are only blank yellow pages...Going to take me some time as i have to thumbnail size all the pictures.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website