Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Website Questions and (hopefully) answers about setting up your own business or gallery website

My new Web Page.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:24 AM
Thumbs up Re: My new Web Page.

Hi Dave

i visited your website and would like to give my comment the website is pretty good and clear. Your headline Dave Digital Film recovery at first glance gave me the impression that your services are only for the new era of digital photos it is not until one read further down that one noticed you do offer services for restoring old photos etc, i am sure you know what your services are but it is not quiet clear for someone looking in if you know what i mean you just need to sort out the section of your services and put them in a clearer order, the photos seems to be in all direction. but all in all your website is good and clear. i found as a newbie having to design a website and then offering a service is quiet hard as i have just packed up my city office job and started fresh with photo restoring, but i am getting there you would too and as well always be proud of what you've achieved.

Reply With Quote top
Old 06-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Re: My new Web Page.

Just revisited your web site. It's getting better all the time. One more small suggestion - since your gallery pages are long and must be scrolled down to see the whole set of images, it would be really nice to have page navigation links at the bottom as well as at the top.

Reply With Quote top
Old 06-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Re: My new Web Page.

Thanks Sergio, and Lurch. I am considering changing the name to Dave's Digital Foto Restoration. Actually my focus is more about scanning, restoring, and preserving old photo's digitally, since it is a non-destructive method. I am also working on a redesign of the site that might be more in line with the work, but I am still trying to lay it out. Although I am leaning towards making it a bit more artistic looking, I don't want to make it so artistic that I put off my target audience of which many are senior citizens, and as such still not completely comfortable with the web.

Thanks for your comments. It really helps me to sort things out.
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website