Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Website Questions and (hopefully) answers about setting up your own business or gallery website

Photo viewer for my website

Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Re: Photo viewer for my website

I would go for Simpleviewer. Does what you are looking for
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-28-2008, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by flashlight View Post
I know I am a little late on joining in on this topic. I just found it...

I am a professional photographer, and I noticed that this Photoviewer allows for right clicking and saving the image. I would heavily watermark your images in your galleries when using this viewer to prevent theft of your images from clients or anyone else. I use Simpleviewer and its easy to install and now they have a plug in for photoshop that makes it easier to build your galleries with.

Good luck!
I went to the Simpleviewer website and I was able to open and save the images from their sample page too. Did I read your post wrongly or is that not supposed to happen?
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-19-2009, 03:43 PM

The Website I found is This is an easy to use, Pay pal enabled photo Viewer Website script. Start an e-commerce business by creating unlimited photo album memberships. Thumbnail images are enlarged in a black background for viewing. Photo Viewer is completely automatic. Your members pay for their memberships by major credit cards. You set the billing frequency and if members credit card is declined their account is restricted until payment is made. Free trail download
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website