Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Website Questions and (hopefully) answers about setting up your own business or gallery website

Creating my own service

Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Creating my own service

Hey guys,

i´m starting next month a photoshop service very similar to Tucia for the German and a little bit later for the spanish market. Now You think I have a lot of experience in working with photoshop but that´s not the case. I´m doing Internet Marketing since 7 years and i see great opportunities on the non-english markets. You probably think I´m crazy to open a photoshop business without any understanding of it but i want to work together with a bigger dating site and think that it is very easy to get my first clients.

But I need Your help:

*How much does Tucia more or less spend for a basic retouch and their extended service? I know they pay freelancer (like i will do) but i have simply no clue how much I should pay the photoshop artists. How much time does a good photoshopper need for a basic retouch like the ones from mentioned company? I will probably start with similar prices like Tucia.

*Should we create own tutorials for our company or are there already good tutorials i can provide our workers?

*We want to hire somebody (perhaps from this forum) to manage and rate our photoshop artists in the later stages but in the beginning i will do it. What should i keep care of when hiring a photoshop expert?

*Do You have some advice for my project?
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website