|Your Website Questions and (hopefully) answers about setting up your own business or gallery website|
| ||Thread Tools|
I just built my 1st website for a clipping path/retouching business a few of us are launching. If anybody has some free time to take a look to give us some feed back it would be appreciated. Please be gentle we have never built a website before. Thank you! www.photoworksusa.com
Hi, I had a look at your website. For a first effort, it certainly looks good. Everything well-arranged.
I cannot judge the actual contents, pricing etc. Others may help you there.
A few remarks about the site itself though:
- There is a link "pricing page" on the Photo Retouching page that doesn't work.
- It took me some time finding retouching examples. They are linked from the pricing page. I think it's better to have some examples linked (or shown) on your home page, because customers will want to see what you are able to!
- Showing before/after photos is a nice idea. However, I sometimes got the "after", sometimes the "before" version when I moved my mouse over it. (Especially on the Basic Examples page, this is confusing.)
- Your Color Correction examples are quite conservative. My first thought was, "that's not so difficult, I can probably do that myself." Make the examples more appealing or spectacular and customers will more likely use your service.
- The link to your Commercial retouching form doesn't work either.
That's it, good luck with your site!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Plug-In: Topaz website: False malware flag||plugsnpixels||Software||0||02-15-2013 03:43 PM|
|New Website||KTG||Work/Jobs||3||09-22-2012 08:05 AM|
|Any Clever Retouching Website names help?||Retoucher123||Your Website||6||09-09-2012 07:49 PM|
|new website, mixed feelings||onesh0t||Your Website||2||09-07-2011 04:41 PM|