Go Back   RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website
Register Blogs FAQ Site Nav Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Website Questions and (hopefully) answers about setting up your own business or gallery website

Finally finished it

Old 08-29-2004, 03:13 AM
Kevin, very nice website. In addition to the typos/problems that Leah pointed out (yes, people do notice that stuff!) I noticed on the "Digital Photo Archiving" page that both DISK and DISC are used interchangeably. I thought DISK was an internal storage device while DISC was the storage media. I may be wrong about which word to use, but using both words to mean the same thing is confusing in my opinion.

Another nit picky thing: on the pricing page the text in the "manipulation" and "archiving services" isn't right justified or evenly indented. I like the bullet effect on the upper sections as it gives it a much neater look.

The link to RESMEM.COM links to an "under construction" page. The link to your eBay store from that page is dead. I personally get frustrated with "dead" links.

I thought I would throw in my two cent's worth in case you were getting geared up to work on your site!
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-29-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi FannyMae,

Thanks for your comments. I do plan to make the needed revisions to that site. I haven't had the time to debug that site for a while. It's turn is comming soon. There has been a lot of water under the bridge since I initially wrote that site.

Thanks again,
Reply With Quote top

RetouchPRO > Business > Your Website