Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loverly's New Web Site

Hi Guys,
    We just finished up my new site yesterday after 2 weeks of hard work.

Hope you have a moment to look around!

Hugs,

Loverly

http://loverlystudio.com

What can I say? Loverly!

Comment

Very nice worth the hard work

palms

Comment

Very nice. How's business going? Do you get a lot of work through your web site?

Comment

thanks!

Thanks ya-all for taking a look at it!

The new site hasn't been put in the google search yet so I haven't had any business from it yet.

Loverly

Comment

I don't know if you've had any experience with Google (or Yahoo, MSN...) in the past, but expect it to be a while before your site gets anywhere in the rankings. I had my site up for 5 months, and it was only about a week ago that Google seemed to finally recognize it to any appreciable degree. In the meantime, I had been trying everything as far as submittals, SEO, keywords, meta tags, etc.

The results I'm getting now are good - it just takes a long time. You have a very nice site Loverly, good luck with it!

- Kurt

Comment

I checked the whole site, its lovely!

Only thing i noticed is the description

Real estate enhancement with objects removed, clouds addded, color and size adjustment for web.

You got addded too many d's other than that its perfect!!!

Good luck in your business.

Comment

lol..Thanks Legacy Art!
                Funny how you can look at something so long and never see it!

Thanks Kurt! I'm patient about the google thing. I'm not in a huge hurry. I'm more into word of mouth to get business but wanted a good looking commercial site too.

HUgs!

Loverly

p.s. Did anyone figure out how I got the name Loverly yet?

Comment

"L"isa "Overly"? Just a guess

Comment

You guess it! lol..L. Overly=Loverly

Comment

Love the website! I wish I could get the guts to post mine here lol. I don't know why I'm just not ready yet. Maybe because there are so many brilliant people here.

I still think your montages are superb by the way! Congrats on getting the site done and yes it does take FOREVER to get noticed by Google and even when you do it's not as significant as one would like in my opinion. Sometimes I find myself screaming at my page rank "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?"

I wish you the best of luck with the site and hope you don't have to wait as long as Kurt and I to get noticed by those search bots.

Comment

TK, lol - I do exactly the same thing. My wife thinks I'm nuts whenever I scream at my computer

One thing I've found is that Google likes seeing lots of INCOMING links to your site before bestowing good rankings. Get your site listed on as many directories and other sites as soon as possible. Reciprocal linking will help.

- Kurt

Comment

Very nice! Clean and easy to navigate... I like that you have prices on each example, I have been thinking about doing this also.... Good Job!
                          ~Nancy~

Comment

thanks!

Nanls,
                            Thanks so much or taking your time to look at it and give your comments!
                            I thought long and hard about the restoration sites I had looked at and decided simple is better. To much Flash get's in the way of the work even though it is cool.
                            As far as the prices I thought it might be good to show as much variety of work at different prices but not over do the examples.

Nice to get some good feed back from you all!

Loverly

Comment