What do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you have?

The classified area has been here for quite some time, and I've yet to see anyone offer anything for sale (or just put up for grabs). Surely there must be some of us who have upgraded software or hardware, and have little use for the old items. Just be sure if you have software to sell, that ownership can be transferred. Remember that one man's trash is another man's treasure!

Ed

Ed sure is right about another mans trash being someone elses treasure! Ed kindly sent me his "trash" and it was my cousins "treasure". He had a program he never used and I had a cousin in need of that program so he generously mailed it to me for her. I just wanted to thank you again Ed, such a nice thing
    I have been looking for a wacom ituos or graphire tablet for sale....I have found them refurbished on wacom's site/ebay... and that may be the route I go but if anyone here wants to upgrade theirs the I may be interested in buying your older model Just an idea.

Comment

Jill,

You have thanked me numerous times. You know you are more than welcome. Glad someone could use it.

Ed

Comment