Business Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Opportunity

There is a lot of information on our business on this site already so let me add one more -- You can own it! It's now being put up for sale through a business broker. I think it's time for me to retire and at age 77, perhaps even past time. The nice thing about this business is that age doesn't matter but health does and I'm pushing the envelope on that one!

It'll take at least $60,000 in cash for a down. If you have a serious interest please contact me at [email protected] and I'll forward the details. Inquiries will not be answered unless you include sufficient information to assure me that you are indeed seriously, have the necessary resources and have the business skill level necessary to take it on. Limited training and transition time can be included. Located on Main St in Oregon City OR -- a nationally recognized historic town (The End of the Oregon Trail) and a great place to live.

Jim Conway
    Timemark Photo Conservators

Related Topics

Collapse

• giuliamonique
    Illegal to do business with Cubans?
    by giuliamonique
    I'm self employed, my job is photo retouching. I have a potential client in Cuba but because of the Embargo act they cannot pay me through paypal. My bank said it's possible for them to do a wire transfer and they gave me an international routing number I could give him. I informed them about my self...
    08-08-2007, 05:03 PM
  • twinkissed
    Restarting from scratch and need advice
    by twinkissed
    Ok I used to have a business. I went and obtained a "business license" and got a website. I ended up with nothing but trouble. I got bombarded with people telling me that by law I had to get these "Labor Law" signs and then the property appraiser said I had to file this form for...
    06-27-2006, 09:00 PM
  • jenjen
    frustrated with new business
    by jenjen
    HI everyone! I started my own business with photo restoration back in the summer. I did some advertising but was limited because i don't have any extra money. I put a ad in the paper and handed out some fliers and posted a post card flier in some convenient stores. I haven't had one call or anything....
    12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
  • d_kendal
    Starting a home business
    by d_kendal
    Lately, I've been thinking a lot about starting up a home business. I'm already getting a decent amount of freelance work, and I'm thinking I could quite easily turn that into an actual busines, since I already have lots of the stuff I'll need:
    hardware - good computer, monitor, scanner, and...
    12-05-2002, 12:58 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Business resources
    by Doug Nelson
    Besides RetouchPRO (of course), what are your most valuable business resources? Advertising, networking, researching, tips, etc.
    07-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Working...
X