No announcement yet.

[RANT] Read the post date!!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Etiquette
    by Doug Nelson
    It's been pointed out to me that many of our users aren't experienced with message boards and forums in general, and therefore have no idea about specific "Do"s and "Don't"s. We've lucky to have a very nice group of people here, but anytime you get a large group together misunderstandings...
    08-29-2001, 10:06 PM
  • palms
    child hood songs/artists
    by palms
    quite often in other posts we post lyrics to songs /poems and today one was posted from my childhood ( tulips from amsterdam by Max Bygraves ) which took me to you tube to listen to it again and there i found many others which i had forgotten or not heard for decades

Gilly...
    02-11-2009, 01:24 PM
  • hawkeye60
    The Good Old Days
    by hawkeye60
    I have to gas up the car today so I thought I'd post this, just for old times sake... I took this in Nov. 2002, a few months prior to the Iraq invasion....
    03-14-2008, 10:44 AM
  • Chain
    Spam protection?
    by Chain
    Hi

Just wondering how the spam protection on the new website works? (Great update by the way, although links to old threads broke). Yesterday I was unable to post comments in a thread. When I clicked "Post" the post went blank and just said "unauthorized". If I reloaded...
    05-31-2018, 01:35 PM
  • LH1
    Any help for an old user?
    by LH1
    I have left a message in the HPT2 forum, and have gotten no response. Is there anybody who can jump over there to help me out? I cannot get my Hidden Powertools to install. I have never had this problem before. More details on the HPT2 forum site. Richard, I see that you have been in this forum...
    02-07-2007, 03:30 PM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Chris, I'm a parent so I have to get out of bed for zip every day, anything more is a bonus! lol

Comment

Working...
    X