Looking For Ft Retoucher - Nyc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Ft Retoucher - Nyc

We are looking for a full-time retoucher.We’re located in Manhattan, NYC. This job is ONLY for someone who can work at our location.
    Must be detail-oriented, precise, organized, with a critical eye, willing to learn. We retouch mainly watches and jewelry for printed catalogs and avdertising.
    Must have good attitude – we are boutique studio: small location, small team, great product. Must also have basic knowledge of QuarkXpress and Dreamweaver.
    Knowledge of digital photography software a plus. Background as a (traditional and/or digital) photographer or illustrator/painter also a plus.
    We offer full benefit insurance package.
    Please email resume to [email protected]
    Thanks[LEFT]

Re: Looking For Ft Retoucher - Nyc

We received a lot of resumes, thank you very much.
    We have found our retoucher and we're no longer looking for a full-time position to fill.
    If you would like to send your resume, we are always looking for skilled free-lance retouchers, for future reference.
    Thanks again, Cris

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hassettstudio
      looking for onsite and onset retouchers NYC
      by hassettstudio
      We are looking for another retoucher to join our photo team in Manhattan NYC. All levels considered.

We retouch a great deal of beauty, both in the studio and on set. Some previous experience of this may help.

Please contact us with your resume at: [email protected]
      09-28-2012, 08:39 PM
    • oceanjake
      Wanted: Full-time retoucher on location
      by oceanjake
      Primary Color Systems is seeking two senior retouchers to join our post-production team in our new 200,000sq ft Cypress, CA office. Candidates must be well-versed in Photoshop, with knowledge of Illustrator and Indesign also required. CGI experience is a plus, but not necessary. Digital illustration...
      07-18-2018, 05:58 PM
    • svenmagnus
      Looking for senior retoucher in nyc area
      by svenmagnus
      Creative Retouching Company based in Europe and NYC is looking for highly skilled Creative Retouchers with background in Photography/Art Direction for our Studio in NYC. 4 years of experience working as a high end retoucher is required as well as knowledge of car Retouching and Look Development. ...
      09-13-2011, 12:47 PM
    • splashpics
      NYC product photographer seeking retoucher
      by splashpics
      I am a NY based still life Advertising photographer looking for a freelance retoucher.
      I specialize in liquids and bottles, both are difficult due to reflectivity and translucence.
      Must have extensive experience with paths and color.
      I do all my own retouching, but I am finding...
      02-13-2009, 12:06 AM
    • hassettstudio
      junior retoucher/paid internship NYC
      by hassettstudio
      This is a paid internship that could lead to future employment, should we find the right candidate.
      Resumes should be mailed to [email protected].
      Our studio is located in Chelsea, Manhattan.
      02-17-2011, 08:09 AM
    Working...
    X