• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cheapest Photo Restoration

New, Best and Cheapest Photo Restoration and Retouching Service:
    www.fotofix.pro.tc,
    photo-restoration.4000webs.com or
    samples
    Last edited by tsek; 02-08-2007, 05:43 AM.

Re: New Cheapest Photo Restoration

Don't know if its my system or what but I can't see the images?
    I'm a big fan of before and afters..but..
    (If you can swing killing the pop up ads it might help bring in more business.. The pop ups alone are enough to drive me away)

Food for thought.

Lasa

Comment

No offense intended tsek, but most of your samples look very unnatural. Your $7 shot is the best i'd think

Comment

This site has lifted word for word the text from this restoration site.

http://www.imphotorepair.com/

Comment

Have to agree with cassidy on the pricing. As for the copied text, thats a copyrights infringement, and could land you in deep water
          Start a fresh with the site content and drop the free hosting services with popups. At least that way the site will look professional, and it will help you pull in business Also note that being the cheapest does not pull in the work, in fact it turns more people away IMHO.

Comment

I thought I was cheap [$30] since it's a hobby... but let me tell you something from the bottom of my heart... you won't pay your bills with that... not in this world ...
            Job is unstable...

Comment

in fact, contact me, and I can give you free a bunch of MBs for you to host your site...
              You do good in this life, it will return somehow... I'm a living proof!

Comment

Help me, How I find a lot of customers. I'm a new photo restoration artist in the internet. And I want to working on my "little" experience.

Comment

Originally posted by chrishoggy View Post
                  Have to agree with cassidy on the pricing. As for the copied text, thats a copyrights infringement, and could land you in deep water
                  Start a fresh with the site content and drop the free hosting services with popups. At least that way the site will look professional, and it will help you pull in business Also note that being the cheapest does not pull in the work, in fact it turns more people away IMHO.
                  Yeah I agree, the website doesn't attract your clients. And it doesn't look good if you put the prices in each photo that was retouched. If you really want to go in this business start with the website that's the first thing to do. Since you do graphic design, you might as well show that art to your site. no offense wink!

Comment