FREE Retouching Offer :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Retouching Offer :-)

Because I realized that it's difficult to get high resolution images from Photograhers in this market (if you're a newbie) I will retouch the first 2 images any person submits ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. Of course you can keep the retouched high-res image. I just ask to display the image in my portfolio.

For some work examples please visit:

www.retouchd.com/portfolio

If you submit images via the website please mention the RetouchPro Forum when ordering.

Or E-Mail me:

[email protected]

Related Topics

Collapse

• nisa
    free images for porfolio
    by nisa
    Hi guys,

I'm begginer retoucher and I want to create my portfolio so I need free hi res images for retouch.If you want to help me, pls send me your images with free copyrights and without retouch that can be use for this purpose.

thank you
    04-21-2009, 12:54 AM
  • intriceight
    Free Retouching to Start My Portfolio
    by intriceight
    I am starting a portfolio of retouched images for the modeling industry. If you or anyone you know would like an image retouched for free, you can private message me or email me a high resolution photo to [email protected].

You must own all rights to the photo, and after I retouch it,...
    05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
  • nickdancer
    Retouching Offer
    by nickdancer
    Dear All,

I figured this would be a good place to start! Basically, I am in need of building up my portfolio and so am offering to retouch anyones work here for free under the condition that I can then use the images (not to sell) to promote my work.

If you are interested...
    09-01-2008, 08:18 AM
  • kamilac
    FREE Retouching for photograhers
    by kamilac
    I am a mid-level retoucher looking for images to work on and up my skills.

My ultimate goals are high-end beauty and jewelry, but am still working on honing these skills.

I am not a photographer. So I don't have my own images at the moment.

Would be willing...
    07-28-2009, 04:48 PM
  • Mr_G
    Free photo restoration!
    by Mr_G
    Free photo restoration!

Our company, Digi-Art Imaging Group is currently offering free photo restoration to expand our portfolio.

There is a limit of one digital file per customer.

The original image and retouched image, if selected, will then be put in...
    02-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Working...
X