Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.

I am looking for a freelancer that wants occasional part time work doing retouching of archtitectural images. I have been getting busy lately and want to do less processing and more marketing and shooting. I need someone who has experience doing architectural images. Please send me a link to your portfolio and your rate. Thanks for replying.

Tony

www.tonyflora.com

Re: Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.

I am a skilled and qualified Retoucher & Finisher with experience in beauty retouching, color correcting, composing, and graphics. My resume highlights my professional and educational accomplishments including:

Exceptional creativity acumen demonstrated through work on multiple projects.
    *Managing retouching and finishing activities for high profile projects including movie posters fashion, celebrity and advertising images.
    * Adept in diverse areas of graphic design.
    * Comprehensive background in the design and rendering of logos.
    * Handling project management functions successfully with strong work ethic and positive attitude.

As a frelanse artist, you will find me to be easily adaptable to different environments ans people. I am a team player dedicated to the growth and success of the projects as a whole.

The enclosed resume briefly outlines my experience. If it appears that my qualifications meet your current needs, I would be happy to further discuss my background in a meeting with you.I have tons of portfolio peases to show. Please feel free to contact me at 310 279 9586 or [email protected]
    Sincerely,

Juliana Grigorova

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ruud92
      High-end freelance Retoucher looking for more work
      by ruud92
      Hello everyone,

My name is Ruud van Doorn and I am a professional freelance retoucher based in the Netherlands. I have over 5 years of experience with high-end beauty, luxury and fashion retouching. I have worked for among others as Neiman Marcus, Miu Miu and Harper's Bazaar.
      09-09-2010, 05:27 AM
    • pmod
      Beauty Retoucher needed So Calif freelance
      by pmod
      Hello,
      Digital studio seeking a skin/beauty Retoucher needed ON-SITE ONLY in Costa Mesa, California (a block from South Coast Plaza).

The candidate must possess superb retouching skills and color balancing skin while also maintaining natural details (what is referred to often as"frequency...
      09-02-2015, 07:23 PM
    • lime-butterfly
      Bulk Retoucher Needed
      by lime-butterfly
      Lime-Butterfly is a London based retouching studio working for beauty, fashion and stock photography.

We are currently looking for a freelance retoucher to work with us on bulk stock projects. The successful applicant will have previous experience in working with stock photographers,...
      01-26-2011, 03:16 PM
    • kbell
      Pre-Press Retoucher Needed
      by kbell
      We are seeking a few highly skilled freelance creative photo retouchers for evening, night and weekend work.

Ideal candidates should have 7+ years experience in Photoshop, and a good Eye for color. Digital drawing, retexturing. re-lighting and complex compositing skills are important....
      02-14-2008, 05:14 PM
    • MJCPhotography
      Freelance Retoucher Needed
      by MJCPhotography
      I am an up and coming photographer who is in great need of a retoucher. I am looking for someone with experience and love for their craft who can join my creative team. I love to retouch but I don't have time to keep up with my work. If you are interested please send me a message and I will gladly show...
      07-29-2013, 02:17 PM
    Working...
    X