Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Retouching - London

Good day to you all,

At Enhance Retouching we offer a bespoke service that is small but professional and enjoy working along side clients from all areas of the creative industry. Our client list includes names as: Rolls Royce, Honda, Motorola, Van Cleef, Stella Artois, Müller. We have also worked with a few of the other boutique retouching houses in London on campaigns for O2, Corona Beer, Channel Five launching "Five US" & "Five Life"...

We are always on the look out for new Photographers or Advertising agencies to work with, so please check out the work via this link
    http://web.mac.com/benfernandes Then please feel free to contact us regarding our availability and our rates.

Kind regards

Ben Fernandes
    Senior Creative Retoucher
    Enhance Digital Retouching
    London, Unkited Kingdom

Re: Creative Retouching - London

Stunning work. A joy to see the examples on your site.

Comment

HI PELLE,

Thanks so much for passing by and viewing my work, I much apprecdiate your comments. I have been and checked out your work... Nice to see you’re a professional and doing very well... I looking forwaqrd to updating my site end of august with some new Model images shot underwater, also have an Ad campaign for a retail store in the Uk using a TV personality called Gabby Logan... Watch my space.... stay in touc and be good.

Ben

Comment

Hey Ben,

Just a quick note to say that I think your work is good, however I feel that the site lets you down. It looks too cheap and is obviously been made with iWeb. If you are selling yourself as a company, then you need to look the part. There is no doubt that you have ability but your presentation creates a rather more cheap persona. Pay a good web designer if you can't do it yourself, after all your strength is retouching.

Please don't think I am saying this for any other reason than your benefit.

Take it easy
        Noodles

Comment

noodles...

thanks very much for your constructive input. In my other post I mentioned that the web site is being re-desinged by professionals.... So I hear you and appreciate your time.

All the best.

Ben

Comment

Hi Ben
            my homepage

http://homepage.mac.com/nokyai/PhotoAlbum5.html

Comment

Working...
            X