High End Retouchers, New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High End Retouchers, New York

Box Studios is looking for career minded retouchers who are passionate about photography, fashion, and printing.
    Our team and clients are very demanding; a high level of dedication and attention to detail is required. Self-motivation a must.
    We currently are looking to fill several positions: assistant retoucher, junior retoucher and senior retoucher on different time shifts.
    3 years working experience minimum for junior retouchers, 5 years minimum for seniors.
    Please forward resumes/portfolios to [email protected].

Re: High End Retouchers, New York

No sign of the economic downturn affecting you guys then is there?

Comment

We are definitely keeping busy. The jobs seem to be a bit more demanding these days also. As more "in-house" retouching is done they save the fun, complicated ones for the full retouching studios.

Comment

Are you guys willing to relocate someone? What is the pay, benefits etc.. like?
        Last edited by jagerman; 01-31-2008, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Wow. Negotiating pay and benefits before they've even seen your face? Patience, son, patience.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jenniferfrances
            ? for the High End Retouchers
            by jenniferfrances
            As im inching my way into the industry I find that there is a lack of formal training in Retouching techniques.

I live in NYC and will be attending Katrins Eismanns's hand on training seminar at the photo expo but besides that I cant seem to find any good advanced workshops specifically...
            10-06-2007, 02:19 PM
          • mche
            Are retoucher's a dying breed?
            by mche
            Everywhere I look there seems to be a lesser need for a retoucher and more need for photographers and designers with retouching skills. Just what to know what everyone else is experiencing.
            03-01-2007, 06:05 PM
          • testerke
            High End Retouchers
            by testerke
            Hello!

I saw a lot of retouchers work here and there and they try to sell themselves as a High End Retoucher.
            They have very poor work like color issues, blur, and some very obvious "techniques".
            I don't know if they really believe they do the High End quality...
            09-17-2015, 03:35 AM
          • zganie
            canadian retouchers
            by zganie
            I am curious to know what kind of money is available for retouchers in Canada
            say Montreal,Toronto or vancouver for example
            Any Response?
            zganie
            02-21-2008, 08:18 AM
          • happyfinish
            High end creative Retouchers
            by happyfinish
            Happy Finish - London

High end creative retouchers with experience of working on high profile global campaigns required. Please send portfolio examples to [email protected]
            Unfortunately due to the high number of applicants we receive we will not be able to respond personally...
            04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
          Working...
          X