Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dennisonb
    Looking for Creative Retoucher to collaborate
    by dennisonb
    Hello,

I am a fashion and Beauty photographer in the Czech Republic. I shoot for magazines like Elle and Marie Claire. You can see my website here: www.dennisonbertram.com

I am looking for creative retouchers to collaborate on portfolio projects (perhaps if things work...
    09-15-2008, 04:34 AM
  • Matt84
    TANK looking for creative retoucher to join team!
    by Matt84
    Hi all,

This is a message from TANK, a London based retouching and CGI studio. We're looking for a retoucher to join our team. Currently looking for either an experienced junior or middleweight. Must be a creative retoucher with experience comping elements together. Automotive retouching...
    04-09-2015, 03:42 PM
  • appelton
    Looking for creative fashion retoucher
    by appelton
    Job: I am looking for talented freelance retoucher who is capable of doing some really creative fashion retouch. Take a look at pictures I've attached. If you think you are able to do some creative retouch like that let me know.
    Leave a link to your online portfolio...
    12-20-2008, 06:17 AM
  • matt27
    Looking for creative retouching job
    by matt27
    Hi there,

I'm a 2D/3D freelance graphist with a five year old skillset and looking for a on going based contract as a freelancer (work from home) with a photographer or studio. I do a wide variety of creative work going from 3d compositing and rendering to 2D creative retouching....
    03-28-2012, 04:00 PM
  • HuBBa
    Looking for a retoucher in Sweden (west coast)
    by HuBBa
    Hello all,

I am currently looking for a retoucher in Sweden based around the Gothenburg/Borås area to build a good working relationship with. I need you to be local since on some jobs you will be involved in the creative process during both planning, shooting aswell as the post production....
    08-29-2010, 01:10 AM
Working...
X