willing to pay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willing to pay!

for someone to make it look like 2 people are really in a picture together.

Re: willing to pay!

I have experience doing this. Can I see the originals and ask what you're looking for.

Comment

Can I please see the photographs you want to join together. I know I can do it, also let me know the amount you are going to pay for my job.
      Contact to
      Ashish Sahu
      Maharashtra. India
      [email protected]

Comment

Sir,
        The member seeking the help was princessbaby122. I had offered to help. She responded she already had found someone else to do the work to her satisfaction. I had no reason to keep the photos.

Ron_H

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• whiterabbit79
          Looking for help willing to pay
          by whiterabbit79
          Found help
          09-20-2008, 08:13 PM
        • demandapanda
          Client issues with payment
          by demandapanda
          So I have this one pain in the ass client, I was stupid in not invoicing them often enough so now they owe me over $700 and they're asking for a discount.....on a rate that is already extremely low and discounted because they say they didn't "budget" for how long it takes to retouch their...
          11-05-2010, 01:46 PM
        • Candidapple
          How to deal with a "Zilla"
          by Candidapple
          Hello all,

I am a newbie to this site and enjoying it so far. I have a question for anyone willing to give some advice/answers.

I have a client who recently disputed my price for a full page black & white ad for a program book. (8.5 x 11). I charged $150.00 after many...
          04-16-2011, 02:42 PM
        • sidhebeauty
          Client flaked without paying... what now?
          by sidhebeauty
          I had a bad feeling about this client, but ignored it. That'll teach me to listen to my instincts next time.

I was approached for corrections on a series of photos. The client requested lighting correction for dark photos and some slimming around the mid-section. It took forever to get...
          12-21-2008, 10:36 PM
        • etbear1
          Help, I need 2 jpegs fixed and will pay $$
          by etbear1
          Can somebody recommend a pay service that will fix 2 jpeg photos for me ?
          10-29-2011, 02:08 PM
        Working...
        X