Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can do retouch job for you

Hallo
    Im new on forum, sorry for going directly to post to classifieds after saying hallo... i'll be active in future.

Back to topic:
    Maybe someone need hand on retouching? - i can do retouch work for someone.
    My prices are reasonable and im flexible myself.

My favorite parts are:
    Portait, skin cleaning, retouching (im not using any skin softening softares, if not requested, only manual work with photoshop), cleaing photos from dust, scratches (from film scans or photo scans),removing small parts/things from picture, restoring old photos.
    I might be usefull for wedding or portrait photos, old photos, scanned film photos or similar projects.

In general i like more precise work rather than artistic - i enjoy cleaning photos, making corrections.

Can go for other kind of retouch, of course.

In any way i can do test images upon request, to decide if you would like the result of my work or not, if you are interested.

I spend couple of years retouching photos in digital photolab/studio + some work in spare time afterwards.

Let me know,
    Thank you

Just in case, my email is here

aus

Last edited by aus; 08-27-2009, 07:43 PM.

Re: I can do retouch job for you

hi! you'd need to upload some examples of your work here... this is how it works. i doubt that anyone will offer you any (paid) work based on your saying that you can do 'very nice retouching'..

sinisa

www.sinisaphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sinisa View Post
      hi! you'd need to upload some examples of your work here... this is how it works. i doubt that anyone will offer you any (paid) work based on your saying that you can do 'very nice retouching'..

sinisa

www.sinisaphotography.com
      Greetings Sinisa,
      Thanks for your reply and suggestion. I'll fix this issue.

Just at the first place i want to note that by saying what i said - i didn't expect that my words will sound like 'i can do very nice retouching', as you interpreted my words. Im only saying what work i like and used to do and the way i do (without saying that im pro or trying to applaud myself is some other way). All have different levels of requirements. Nice it or not, interested people could sent me a test image and i can do what i can (free of course) and sent it back to let them decide. Isn't this way good? I just thought this way may work better.
      Last edited by aus; 11-08-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

If you need some picture to show, you can try some of the ones here then upload them to this page. just to show people what you can do.

Or find other pictures online and display your work.

Comment

That link is fairly terrible source material aus, you would need to start with better source than that, and then do the best you can on it. True as it might be, its not a great idea to say "I'm ok, only Ok, not brilliant", its a terrible sales tactic.

Comment

Thank you, Igot2pman and Markzebra for suggestions. Very appreciate your advices.

Markzebra - the thing number one, why i described myself that way - i do not want myself to look better than i am. I know that it may look not as good as in other ads. But in other hand, when topic starter say he is 'high end reoucher' or similar, and someone, thinking that retoucher 'oversaturated' his skills or for some other hidden reason, post a negative coments (i do not mean friendly advices, but negative comments) the thread becomes even less attractive that this kind of topic-ad that i posted. In that way i hope protect myself from being called a brag-gart.
            Samples - yes i agree, samples probably are fundamental. Without samples topic looks doubtfull. I'll fix this issue (i still will try to search through Igot2pman link, and somewhere else). Just i need a source of good quality files. Im not doing photoshots myself. And i can't show work i done for others.Thats confidental.

hmm.. my advert topic became a conversation
            Thanks for responding and conversation.
            Open to all comments and advices!
            Last edited by aus; 11-10-2008, 08:24 PM.

Comment