Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offering free retouching for use in portfolio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering free retouching for use in portfolio.

Hey ya'll. Two new retouchers here looking for some photographers willing to let us retouch their work for use in our portfolio at http://www.mx2s.com No work will be added to the portfolio without final product being approved by the photographer themselves. For more information please send me an email at: [email protected]
    Thanks
    Matt

Re: Offering free retouching for use in portfolio.

go to model mayhem for that stuff

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ScottsRetouch
      Are there Inexpensive/Free Portfolio options?
      by ScottsRetouch
      Hello. I am new here. After doing some searches and browsing, I was unable to find an answer to my question:

Are there any inexpensive/free portfolio options?

I am mostly looking for something that's professional and easy to use without spending a huge amount of money,...
      12-06-2015, 03:59 AM
    • nokyai
      my portfolio
      by nokyai
      http://homepage.mac.com/nokyai/PhotoAlbum5.html
      07-09-2007, 05:46 AM
    • Maximilianr
      Ecommerce retouching portfolio
      by Maximilianr
      a potential client requested a before and after retouching portfolio for a ecommerce retouching position, but I never retouched any ecommerce work before. Is there any way I can get some help finding some unedited images to work on?

Also I shoot a lot of test with models in lingerie...
      08-19-2014, 08:03 AM
    • Oskari-
      My portfolio
      by Oskari-
      Hello you all!

I finally finished my idea of making a new portfolio for myself. Please feel free to visit www.ollijanttiphoto.tk

Comments and critiques are welcome!

-Olli
      02-22-2009, 11:57 AM
    • Ikiri
      Rates for portfolio work?
      by Ikiri
      Hi,

I had an inquiry from a photographer asking me for my rates for non-commercial/portfolio work. I'm not sure what to respond. My portfolio is already pretty decent. On the other hand: there's always room for improvement, and I wouldn't mind the odd attractive job that may boost my...
      03-26-2013, 04:24 AM
    Working...
    X