X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carol0382@msn.c
    • Feb 2009

old

hi all I have got an old photo of my mom, sadly she has passed away now, she is only 2years old now. It is badly scratched now is there any way to get the scratches out then I could have it blown up and put on my wall It is brown in colour but I quite like that.. Is there anyone on this site that would be wiling to do it for me if I send the photo to you cheers xx
  • DCobb
    • Aug 2006

Re: old

Hi Carol, and welcome to RetouchPRO. The answer to your question is found in the FAQ which I am adding to this post.

"Is there anyone on this site that would be wiling to do it for me if I send the photo to you cheers xx"

"No. This is a site for learning, and we will gladly help you learn to do it yourself. We have a "Image Help" forum just for that purpose. Click on "Forums" on the navbar to get there. There is also a "Classifieds" forum if you're willing to pay one of our members to work on your photo."

With that said, I can't say that there is not someone that might be willing to help. However, I would suggest that you post a copy of the image.

dc

Comment

• dpringle
      • Mar 2009

Carol:

Yes there is, not everyone wants to learn Photoshop etc. in order to retouch single photos. Otherwise, there would be no market for it. However, learning from the application is important as noted above. I'd hope to inspire your desire to learn simple principles that might help you with other photos. Please contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will gladly help you out. Depending on the intensity of the work may require some compensation. To what extent is negotiable. Look forward to hearing from you.

-Devin

Comment

• Flora
        • Mar 2002

Moving the Thread to Classifieds

Comment

• manpreetsinghah
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          hi all I have got an old photo of my mom, sadly she has passed away now, she is only 2years old now. It is badly scratched now is there any way to get the scratches out then I could have it blown up and put on my wall It is brown in colour but I quite like that.. Is there anyone on this site that would be wiling to do it for me if I send the photo to you cheers xx

Carol, do send me the image on [email protected]

Comment

• w23
            • Oct 2008

Your mother passed away when she was two? When did she give birth to you?

Comment