Hello??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello??

HELLO..... ANYONE HERE? A cold wind waifts through the deserted streets,moving a faded tumbleweed before it in a slow and stately random dance of disinterested meloncholy.... A lone coyote crys to a dying moon..."GOT ANYTHING FOR SALE?" tom

Pretty empty forum here. Are you getting lonely Tom? Tell you what, I'll sell you something. What do you need? If it's worth alot of money, I don't have one. If it's worth a dime, I got a lot of em.
    DJ

Comment

Dj, "I'm so lonesome I could cry" (sound of Yodeling and tinny guitar fading into the sunset from a near deserted beach) OUCH !!DARN CACTUS!!!! tom

Comment

You crack me up Tom . Are you sure you weren't a writer in a previous life?

Ed

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot -- tomatoes! Make an offer

Ed

Comment

After that little explosion if literary rambling you might make a bundle selling them to others to throw at me. Tom

Comment

Hey--I'll take a Epson 1270 if any y'all have a spare one lyin' round somewhere.

Amanda

Comment

Good idea. Ed how much for a dozen soft and mushy ones? Just Kidding Tom
                DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
                  This one's for Tom
                  by Ed_L
                  Hi Tom,

Several days ago, Debbie came up with her Avatar. When I saw it, I remarked that it looked professional, unlike somebody else I know. I was, of course, jokingly referring to you. Since I posted that, I really didn't know just how you took it, so I want to make a public apology...
                  08-25-2001, 02:59 PM
                • thomasgeorge
                  For Ed...
                  by thomasgeorge
                  When I saw the Orang. photo I remembered an old advertising postcard photo I had so I combined 'em...enjoy...Tom
                  01-09-2002, 04:56 PM
                • DJ Dubovsky
                  Hey Ed Love the little piggy
                  by DJ Dubovsky
                  Hi Ed,
                  Guess you had no trouble getting your avatar selected. Love the little piggy. "aabedee aabedee...that's all folks!"
                  DJ
                  08-22-2001, 06:31 PM
                • thomasgeorge
                  Tomato or Tomatoe
                  by thomasgeorge
                  Ed, How did the Ripe red fruit preservation process proceed? Ours are just beginning to get ripe and it looks like a good crop unless the Raccoons get them. What type are you raising? Tom
                  08-20-2001, 05:23 PM
                • thomasgeorge
                  Macro-photos of damage etc.,
                  by thomasgeorge
                  For those interested in a close up look at the cracks, gouges and dirt , which old photos are subject to, check out the attached photo. If nothing else it tends to convey the idea that old photos are somewhat delicate and should be handled and stored accordingly...all the more reason to make digital...
                  12-19-2001, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X