Hello??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello??

HELLO..... ANYONE HERE? A cold wind waifts through the deserted streets,moving a faded tumbleweed before it in a slow and stately random dance of disinterested meloncholy.... A lone coyote crys to a dying moon..."GOT ANYTHING FOR SALE?" tom

Pretty empty forum here. Are you getting lonely Tom? Tell you what, I'll sell you something. What do you need? If it's worth alot of money, I don't have one. If it's worth a dime, I got a lot of em.
    DJ

Comment

Dj, "I'm so lonesome I could cry" (sound of Yodeling and tinny guitar fading into the sunset from a near deserted beach) OUCH !!DARN CACTUS!!!! tom

Comment

You crack me up Tom . Are you sure you weren't a writer in a previous life?

Ed

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot -- tomatoes! Make an offer

Ed

Comment

After that little explosion if literary rambling you might make a bundle selling them to others to throw at me. Tom

Comment

Hey--I'll take a Epson 1270 if any y'all have a spare one lyin' round somewhere.

Amanda

Comment

Good idea. Ed how much for a dozen soft and mushy ones? Just Kidding Tom
                DJ

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X