Clear All

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Good idea. Ed how much for a dozen soft and mushy ones? Just Kidding Tom
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• akj
    replied
    Hey--I'll take a Epson 1270 if any y'all have a spare one lyin' round somewhere.

Amanda

Leave a comment:

• thomasgeorge
    replied
    After that little explosion if literary rambling you might make a bundle selling them to others to throw at me. Tom

Leave a comment:

• Ed_L
    replied
    Oh, I almost forgot -- tomatoes! Make an offer

Ed

Leave a comment:

• Ed_L
    replied
    You crack me up Tom . Are you sure you weren't a writer in a previous life?

Ed

Leave a comment:

• thomasgeorge
    replied
    Dj, "I'm so lonesome I could cry" (sound of Yodeling and tinny guitar fading into the sunset from a near deserted beach) OUCH !!DARN CACTUS!!!! tom

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Pretty empty forum here. Are you getting lonely Tom? Tell you what, I'll sell you something. What do you need? If it's worth alot of money, I don't have one. If it's worth a dime, I got a lot of em.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• thomasgeorge
    started a topic Hello??

Hello??

HELLO..... ANYONE HERE? A cold wind waifts through the deserted streets,moving a faded tumbleweed before it in a slow and stately random dance of disinterested meloncholy.... A lone coyote crys to a dying moon..."GOT ANYTHING FOR SALE?" tom