Free Retouching to Start My Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Retouching to Start My Portfolio

I am starting a portfolio of retouched images for the modeling industry. If you or anyone you know would like an image retouched for free, you can private message me or email me a high resolution photo to [email protected].

You must own all rights to the photo, and after I retouch it, all I ask is that I have the right to use the image in my portfolio. I would love to retouch headshots and full body shots.

Below are links to images I have retouched for my fiancée. Give the images a moment to load, they are animated GIFs that will show the before and after.

http://photobucket.com/jfphotoretouching
    Last edited by intriceight; 06-23-2009, 05:31 AM. Reason: New link. Old links were broken.

Related Topics

Collapse

• matthewjc82
    Offering free retouching for use in portfolio.
    by matthewjc82
    Hey ya'll. Two new retouchers here looking for some photographers willing to let us retouch their work for use in our portfolio at http://www.mx2s.com No work will be added to the portfolio without final product being approved by the photographer themselves. For more information please send me an email...
    02-05-2009, 12:57 PM
  • ashphotoart
    Portfolio Setup - Let's give me a way.
    by ashphotoart
    Hi All,

I do photo restoration and photo retouching since many years by freelance. many time locally too.

I have some photographers who are giving me work by freelancing. Now I want to expand my area and going to connect more clients. for that I need to show my work examples...
    06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
  • dejan258
    FREE Retouching Offer :-)
    by dejan258
    Because I realized that it's difficult to get high resolution images from Photograhers in this market (if you're a newbie) I will retouch the first 2 images any person submits ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. Of course you can keep the retouched high-res image. I just ask to display the image in my portfolio....
    06-26-2007, 04:51 PM
  • skomantassimkus
    Retouch portfolio webpage
    by skomantassimkus
    Hello all,

I have recently created a web portfolio. Do you have any tips on how I could improve it?

You can see it at www.simk.us
    08-19-2015, 10:25 AM
  • craetivink
    right to use retouched imgs for personal site.
    by craetivink
    hi all,

i think i already know the answers to my question but just want to investigate further and get some advice.
    problem: can't use the photos i retouch on a daily basis through work to build my portfolio. therefore, cannot get images to add to personal site, etc, to show to...
    01-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Working...
X