RetouchPRO T-shirt price reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO T-shirt price reduction

Since no one is buying them, I figured I couldn't lose any money by lowering the price on the t-shirts. The site makes no money at this pricing level, but maybe if they're more easily affordable we'll get some publicity (and some pictures of them being worn in interesting places).

I'll probably bump the prices up a little in a few weeks since their costs vary, and at this zero-profit level I could actually end up owing them money.

Click on 'store' over on the menubar.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Oh, yeah -- I'm supposed to get a picture of me wearing it somewhere exotic or interesting.

I'm still waiting to go somewhere exotic or interesting...

Doug, you said that Arizona sounded exotic to you, but I doubt that you meant the inside of a grocery store or a Home Depot.

Comment

Isn't the painted desert in Arizona? That's like my favorite place on the planet, though I've only been there once, and only then for a few hours.

Exotic is relative. We have to start somewhere, and Home Depot is as good a place as any (actually, HD is my second favorite place on the planet, and I've been there for days and days and days...).
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
      X