Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for retouchers for freelance work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for retouchers for freelance work.

Hello,

We are currently looking for retouchers to add to our freelancer's list. Positions are in house in the Los Angeles area. Must be a pro with the pen tool and attention to detail is a must. Retouching is product based for packaging, catalog and collateral. Please do not reply if you cannot work in house. If interested please email at

[email protected]-

Thanks.

Related Topics

Collapse

• pixelhelp
    Looking for retouchers for freelance work.
    by pixelhelp
    Hello,

We are looking for photoshop retouchers to add to our freelance list. The majority of the work is product shot retouching and clipping. Must be a pro with the pen tool. Attention to detail is a must. Ability to adapt to workflow is essential. Must be able to work in house in Los...
    10-17-2009, 01:43 PM
  • trixixco
    Hiring freelance retouchers to work from home
    by trixixco
    Hi all,

I am recruiting some freelance retouchers to work from home on a per project basis. Interested parties, please kindly only email me with any of your existing portfolio and your specialization for more details.

[email protected]

Payment will be through...
    07-20-2007, 04:41 AM
  • itsajob
    Freelance Los Angeles Based Retouchers Wanted
    by itsajob
    Hello. We are looking to add some additional freelance talent to our resource pool. Ideal candidates possess strong retouching skills as well as a good production art background. Images range from product to talent masking and cleaning, to rebuilding and illustrating from scratch, to complex composites....
    05-23-2012, 02:18 AM
  • Pictricks
    Freelance Retouchers Wanted
    by Pictricks
    I am looking for a few retouch artists that are available for a steady stream of work. If interested, please contact me for further discussion.

Thank you,
    Doug
    07-05-2012, 10:10 PM
  • 61 Productions
    Professional Retouchers Wanted
    by 61 Productions
    Hi,

I'm looking for new freelance retouchers to work with our retouching division, SixtyOne Digital. www.sixtyonedigital.co.uk

SixtyOne is a London based Production, Casting and Management agency which launched in 2007. SixtyOne Digital is our retouching, videography &...
    11-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Working...
X