Konica Minolta print heads, you can buy it online:
    www.printheads-online.com
    Worldwide shipping by EMS.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sjm
    Russian print sizing?
    by sjm
    My son recently married a girl from Russia and I am now preparing photos to upload to her family in Russia. Are their print sizes the same as in the U.S? I don't want them to print a photo and then not be able to find a frame to fit it.
    09-29-2010, 10:09 AM
  • One4UAll
    Does Photoshop save print settings?
    by One4UAll
    When you print a file, does PS save the printer settings along with everything else for that file? Is it necessary to check Page Setup, Print with Preview, and Print (Print Settings, Color Management) every time you want to make another print of a file, even if all you want to do is repeat what was...
    11-26-2007, 11:23 PM
  • Jimmy
    Print Problems.
    by Jimmy
    A friend of my mothers has given me some photos of her and her husband.

I am doing a good job on that part, however, when I print the photo I don't have the same quality that is being displayed on my monitor (i.e. a great looking dark photo may be to bright in print; a good skin color...
    10-15-2003, 01:08 PM
  • Nauset3TT
    gelatin silver prints v. vintage gelatin silver prints
    by Nauset3TT
    quick (hopefully) question- what is the difference between gelatin silver prints v. vintage gelatin silver prints and why would a photographer choose to use one over the other?
    -thanks
    Renée
    11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Do you sell many prints?
    by Doug Nelson
    I see so many photographic art sites that have "purchase this print", and I really hope it works out great for them. But I have to wonder if many people do buy prints in this screen-driven era.

Do you sell many prints? Any at all? Have you ever bought a print?

05-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Working...
X